Elite PharmaPRO is a solution that helps pharmacies streamline ordering, inventory management, compliance, drug reconciliation, reporting and analytics that is integrated with numerous wholesalers.
Newest product or service: Elite PBM’s new product Elite 340B allows organizations to improve 340B participation and compliance. It provides rules driven qualifications, automated ordering, invoicing, and compliance reports.
View And Download A PDF Of The Elite PharmaPRO Profile Page
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
What challenges will technology from Elite PharmaPRO help with most?
Elite PBM’s solutions will help remove the hassle of navigating different wholesaler websites to compare drug pricing, get on-hand inventory count with details about their usage, analyze and predict which drug will likely increase in pricing based on historical data.
What do people like most about the products and services from Elite PharmaPRO?
- Order placement to multiple wholesalers with just a single click.
- Elite PharmaPRO also support wholesalers who do not support electronic orders.
- Simple way to create pre-order list.
- Interactive dashboards to gain insights about pharmacy operations.
- Prediction on drug pricing based on historic data trends.
Simplify drug reconciliation to meet pharmacy state laws.
What makes products and services from Elite PharmaPRO different from competitors' offerings?
- Elite PharmaPRO can take wholesalers who do not support electronic pricing files or orders.
- It has the Industry’s first drug reconciliation and predictive pricing trend tool.
Total number of installation sites: 137
Largest facility where your system or product is installed: Outpatient
Percentage inpatient/outpatient: 100% outpatient.
Products and Services
Products (i.e., something that is designed and supported in-house)
- Data Analytics/Business Intelligence
- 340B Revenue and Inventory Accounting
- Pharmacy Inventory Control System
- Purchasing Support System
- Track and Trace Management
- Drug Inventory Reconciliation
- Pharmacy Management System
- Workflow System
- Chain Host (e.g. centralized patient, drug, and other databases, as well as other centralized management tools)
- POS (Point-of-Sale) System
- Robotic Dispensing
- Compounding Software
- Specialty Pharmacy Software
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) or Care Documentation Module
Platforms/Data Exchange Supported
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Mac OS
- EDI with Wholesalers
Ratio of Customer Support Staff To Customers
Data Analytics/Business Intelligence Product
- Interactive dashboards
- Price trend analytics
- Built-in smart reports for inventory and purchasing
- Drug audits
- Automated ordering
340B Revenue And Inventory Accounting Products
- 340B Maximizer for maximum outcome of 340B program
- HRSA Audit compatibility
- Automatic ordering for qualified prescriptions
- Easy way to override any prescription
- Easily update qualification criteria as per requirement
Pharmacy Inventory Control System Product
- Conducting drug audits with required purchase and dispense data
- Detailed view of each drug count and it’s transactions
- Reports to let users know about overstock drugs
- Analytics with inventory turns and current inventory value
- Drug adjustments for any expired/damaged items
Purchasing Support System Product
- Compare pricing of all wholesalers at a single place
- Create pre-order list with as easy as scanning the drug bottle
- Place an order with single click to multiple wholesalers
- Track all orders and notification for order discrepancy
- DSCSA track and trace compliance
Prescription Pricing Product
- Compare drug price from wholesalers including alternatives
- Update drug pricing daily from all wholesalers
- Identify drug price increase from price history analysis
- Check the after-rebate price of drug based on wholesaler contract
- If wholesaler does not provide electronic price files then upload drug price file manually