ScriptPro Marketing Communications Manager
“We’ve been an advertising partner toComputerTalk for many years. The content covers what matters most to today’s pharmacists, showcasing timely and forward-thinking topics. That draws in a certain kind of readership, and our number one target audience — pharmacy decision makers. It continues to be a great partnership.”
Capsa Solutions, Kirby Lester
Senior Marketing Manager
“I ask pharmacy owners regularly what they read. This magazine almost always comes up.”
2019 ComputerTalk Cover Stories
Subject to change.
Download the media kit for details.
Maximize Claims Payments
We will focus on system vendor tools to maximize claims payments, from prior authorizations and preedits to DIR fees.
Retail Buyers Guide
This popular issue contains company profiles. Download the media kit for more information.
Estimates show 5% of prescriptions written are for specialty drugs. Technology gives community pharmacy a spot at the table in this growing market.
Chain Market Report
ComputerTalk’s exclusive report on chain technology priorities.
Long-term Care Pharmacy
The latest trends in workflow, automation, billing, marketing, and clinical support modules.
The best practices and services available to reduce a pharmacy’s chance of unpaid claims, prescription fraud, audits and more.
• 6 times a year for retail
• Annually to health-system pharmacies
• Weekly eNewsletter
• 33,000+ circulation
• 5,000 digital subscriptions
• Closed door/specialty: 300+
• Mail order: 500+
• Independents: 23,000
• Small/family owned chains: 7,500
• Large chain headquarters: 2,500*
* Those individuals with responsibility for pharmacy operations and IT decisions.
*Approximately 45% of the circulation includes those pharmacies servicing long-term care and assisted-living facilities.
Digital and Social Media
• Amplify your print presence with online channels
• Extend reach of your product highlight videos, webinars and thought-leadership podcast appearances.
• Presence on computertalk.com social media feed
• Feature content, case studies, and news in weekly eNewsletter