The Intersection of Technology and Management
“The content covers what matters most to today’s pharmacists, showcasing timely and forward-thinking topics. That draws in a certain kind of readership, and our number one target audience — pharmacy decision makers.”
“I ask pharmacy owners regularly what they read. This magazine almost always comes up.”
Potential Topics for 2022 Editorial...
Here are some areas where we see a lot of potential for the coming year. Let us know which you think are the top priority!
Business Focused Features
- Cash Flow Management
- Marketing your Pharmacy
- Loyalty Program
- Inventory Management and Forecasting
- Productivity with Robotics
- Data analytics: What Data Does for Your Decision Making
- Services that Diversify Revenue Streams
- Central Fill Pharmacy
- USP 800/Hazardous Drugs
- Pharmacy Consolidation
- Med Sync
- Immunization Programs
- Communications/eCare Plans
- Transition of Care
- Adding CBD to the Front-End
- Providing Care: Point-of-Care Testing and Pharmacogenomics
- Prior Authorizations
- Text Messaging in Pharmacy
- The Buzz Around AI
Are we missing a topic that's top of mind for you? Let us know...
Can't see the embedded Google Data Studio stats page below? Click here to open a version in a separate tab.
• 6 times a year for retail
• Annually to health-system pharmacies
• Weekly eNewsletter
• 22,000+ circulation
• 5,000 digital subscriptions
* Those individuals with responsibility for pharmacy operations and IT decisions.
*Approximately 45% of the circulation includes those pharmacies servicing long-term care and assisted-living facilities.
• Closed door/specialty: 300+
• Mail order: 500+
• Independents: 23,000
• Small/family owned chains: 7,500
• Large chain headquarters: 2,500*
Be Part Of The ComputerTalk Ecosystem And Make Your Presence Felt
Educate pharmacists about how your products and services can improve their operations and increase the level of care for patients.
Explain through custom content and illustrate through advertising.
Increase ROI with mixed media presence in ComputerTalk for the Pharmacist, at computertalk.com, and in social, video, audio, or email channels.
Increase digital impressions and top-of-funnel awareness through focused content supported with social media marketing and SEO.
Learn More About What We Do
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.