2020 Buyers Guide
PerceptiMed's will-call automation eliminates prescription bag errors. scripClip will-call automation systems improve safety, workflow, customer satisfaction and inventory management.
Newest product or service: scripClip now offers will call location, activated directly from a customer's driver license scan.
What Is Pharmacy's Highest Clinical Priority?
- Independents and Small Chains
- Regional Chains
- National Chains (including supermarkets/mass merchandisers)
- Hospital Outpatient
- Assisted Living
- Long-term Care (closed door and combo)
Products and Services
Products (i.e., something that is designed and supported in-house)
- Will-call Bin Management
- Automated Counting
Interfaces (i.e. products or services from other vendors)
- Pharmacy Management System
Platforms And Data Exchange Standards Supported
Ratio of Customers to Support Staff
Will-call Bin Management
- Multiple form factor support – hanging bags, clips for paper bags and over-sized packages.
- Track and optimize will call inventory by NDC, drug name, script aging.
- Can be deployed anywhere in pharmacy including refrigerator and reconstitution areas without remodeling.
- Optional delivery, central fill, text messaging, and data analytics support.
- Search activation directly from a customer's driver license scan.
Professional Services to Help Pharmacies Optimize Prescription Fulfillment Process
Will call workflow consulting by on-staff pharmacists.
Custom integration development.
Process for Addressing Customer Requested Changes or Features
scripClip customer support presents customer change/feature requests at monthly multi-department product planning meetings.