• Showcase your software and services to upsell current customers and influence potential customers.
• Profiles are 800–900 words of vendor-supplied content, edited to meet the magazine’s style.
• Additional details, such as platforms supported, install base, and interfaces offered, are in print and online.
This annual print issue targets 6,700+ pharmacy and hospital IT directors who turn to technology for business solutions.
The 2021 edition made 315,000+ impressions online, including the web, email and our paid social media promotion channels.
If you offer systems and services to the hospital inpatient or outpatient market, do not miss the 2022 Hospital Buyers Guide.
The health-system market is a growth area for pharmacy technology. Make sure you are reaching this hot market.
You Will Reach
- Hospital CEOs and CIOs
- Directors of Pharmacy
In The Following Settings
- Community hospital
- Community pharmacy
- Government hospital
- Integrated health-systems
- For profit-hospital
- University hospital
- In-house pharmacy
- Outpatient care center services
- Hospital-based outpatient care
Practice Areas of Interest including
- Ambulatory care
- Clinical practice
- Computer systems and information management
- Financial management