Year in Review: The Most Popular Content Items from ComputerTalk Magazine and computertalk.com
We’re running down the 20 most read items from 2015 over the next four days.
6. Long-Term Care Pharmacy: The Forces Driving Its Evolution
Market and regulatory forces are driving a transition away from manual processes.
7. Business Intelligence and Point-of-Sale Systems
How POS data can increase store performance by helping you make educated decisions about merchandising, inventory, and promotions.
8. Electronic Prior Authorizations: The Score on Adoption
The Electronic Prior Authorization (ePA) National Adoption Scorecard’s findings on the state of ePA adoption and the benefits that are accruing.
9. The Effect of Appointment-Based Medication Synchronization on Clinical Services in a Community Pharmacy
Appointment-based medication synchronization (ABMS) lets pharmacists build good will, as well as see potential increases in revenue.
10. Do Something Well, and Thrive
The first in a two-part series based on interviews with pharmacy owners, managers, and industry observers who all say it is still possible for community pharmacy to thrive.