- Refill orders enter the dispensing process in a variety of ways and are assigned to the central-fill queue based on set parameters.
- Orders are then released OptiFill workflow, which initiates a tote.
- Totes travel through to the OptiFill’s barcode- and conveyor-driven workflow.
- Orders are filled and labeled either by the robot or manually and then checked by a pharmacist.
- Prescriptions are then packed into totes by location and routed to the shipping area for courier delivery.
- Local sites receive the totes and treat the prescriptions inside just as if filled on-site.