Retail Management Solutions (RMS), makers of Star-Lite and Star-Plus point-of-sale (POS) solutions for pharmacies, has announced that their POS solutions now integrates with Snap Retailing’s SnapRx solution, a comprehensive online platform that provides independent pharmacists with the online marketing tools needed to grow their pharmacies through email, websites, social media, and e-commerce.
This will all start with capturing the patient’s email address during the checkout process. This will allow the pharmacy to not only email offers and store news, but engage their customers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and others.
“Over the years, many customers have asked for a solution to not only have an online presence, but to take advantage of the latest digital marketing tools, so that they can reach their patients and customers. With this latest integration with SnapRx, our Star-Plus and Star-Lite POS solutions for pharmacies will allow our customers to greatly increase their marketing and e-commerce efforts,” said Mike Gross, VP of Sales and Marketing with RMS.
With this new integration between RMS and SnapRX, pharmacies will be able to:
- Automatically sync customers from their RMS point-of-sale system to their SnapRx account
- Send professional designed emails to their patients from our hundreds of templates
- Engage their patients on social media with pre-written content
- Sell products through email and online with our Paypal and Shopify integrations
- Save time by sharing curated emails and social posts that contain relevant clinical content, promotional content, and printable coupons
- Manage and schedule email, social, and website updates from our central marketing planning calendar
“We are very excited about our new partnership with RMS,” said Sean McDonald, CEO of SnapRx. “Success in today’s ever-changing market is all about not only having the right products, but also having the tools that work together to reach your customers whenever and wherever they may be. Our partnership works with RMS to help pharmacies take action at their POS system, further engaging patients through the online marketing mix.”
“This new partnership with SnapRx takes retail pharmacy marketing to the next level. As a marketer for my company, I can honestly say that the tools and features that SnapRx brings to pharmacy retailers is a game changer. It will give the independent pharmacy a competitive edge when it comes to brand recognition, increased local visibility, and should greatly improve traffic and sales volume if used effectively.” said Gross.