Year in Review: The Most Popular Content Items from ComputerTalk Magazine and computertalk.com
We’re running down the 20 most read items from 2015 over the next four days.
11. Managing Inventory: The Challenges
Insights into what pharmacies are doing to overcome the the challenges of managing prescription and OTC inventory effectively.
12. Technology In-store Gives Pharmacists Time for Community, Patients
A look at the technology that enables two pharmacists to run a successful business and focus on patients and community.
13. Filling a Void with a New Clinical Service
Lopez Island Pharmacy fills a void in clinical care by using a collaborative drug therapy agreement (CDTA).
14. The Latest Trends in Medication Adherence
Research from McKesson Patient Relationship Solutions highlights the emerging trends in patient adherence.
15. Safe Prescribing: Leveraging the Latest SCRIPT Enhancements
The most widely implemented version of the NCPDP SCRIPT standard, 10.6, builds on the success of e-prescribing by enhancing certain data segments to allow prescribers to transmit critical patient data that has a significant impact on safe prescribing.