The PDMP Training and Technical Assistance Center (TTAC) at Brandeis University, in partnership with the Bureau of Justice Assistance, is pleased to announce the dates for the 2018 BJA COAP National Meeting – From Crisis to Collaboration: Innovations to Address the National Opioid Epidemic. The event will convene on September 5th at 8:30 a.m., ET, and run through September 7th, adjourning by 12:00 Noon, and will be held in Washington, DC at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel.
The meeting will consist of several ‘educational tracks’ covering topics pertaining to the six (6) categories of BJA’s COAP grants:
- Category 1 – Overdose Outreach Projects
- Category 2 – Technology-Assisted Treatment Projects
- Category 3 – System-Level Diversion and Alternatives to Incarceration Projects
- Category 4 – Statewide Planning, Coordination, and Implementation Projects
- Category 5 – Harold Rogers PDMP Implementation and Enhancement Projects
- Category 6 – Data-Driven Responses to Opioid Misuse Projects
Additional information will be made available as the event draws near. This event is open to anyone who would like to attend and there is no registration fee.
For additional information…